The 2018 Volkswagen Tiguan truly has a design of its own. A bold character line runs from front to back, conveying chiseled strength, while hood contours deliver a momorable statement up front. The completely re-designed exterior is longer, wider and more dynamic from top to bottom. The interior has also been completely re-designed, providing more legroom and new color choices. Sharp modern styling creates an interior that you'll never want to leave. But, new comfort features doesn't necessarily mean dull. The 2018 Tiguan is smooth and responsive on paved roads and remains commanding and confident even if the road surfaces become more challenging.
The New King of the Concrete Jungle.
Starting at $24,5951
Completely redesigned exterior
It’s longer, wider, and more dynamic from top to bottom. Bold styling is everywhere, from the powerful look to the sculpted hood.
We’ve given it plenty of cargo room, increasing the cargo capacity of the 5-passenger model by over 30% to 73.5 cubic feet with the rear seats folded down.
Dual-zone automatic climate control
Some like it cool. Others like it hot. With dual-zone climate control, you can make everyone happy.
- Keyless entry and pushbutton start
- Heated front seats
- Dual-zone climate control
- Leather-wrapped steering wheel
- 2.0-liter turbocharged 4-cylinder engine
- 8-speed automatic transmission
- Apple CarPlay, Android Auto and MirrorLink compatibility
- Rearview camera
- 40/20/40 split, sliding, reclining, fold-flat second-row seat
- 17-inch alloy wheels
- Automatic Post-Collision Braking System
- Cloth seating
- 6.5-inch touchscreen infotainment system